Let’s walk the line… Experiment with different types of drawing styles, materials & mark making techniques like shading, hatching, scribbling and many more!! Each session focuses on a particular drawing technique, Artist and how to draw forms from the natural world.
- Have fun!
- Explore and identify a broad range of mark making techniques
- To look closely at shapes and space, and make informed judgements about making them into meaningful pieces of art
- Be informed by the work of an Artist and produce work in a similar style
- 4 x 1 & 1/2 hour online workshop
- Art bench artist
- Zoom login details & worksheets emailed to you 48 hours before each workshop
- Personal feedback emailed to you after the workshop
- Workshop dates 20th, 27th June, 04th & 11th July at 11:00am
Please try to log onto Zoom at least 10 minutes prior to start time to settle in, get your equipment setup and ‘virtually’ meet your art bench artist!
Electronic device- laptop, computer or iPad with a camera
HB pencils- HB 2B, 4B & 6B
Blue Biro Pen
Soft white pastel
Grey sugar paper
A4 Cartridge paper or whatever size you prefer!
*Workshops are suitable for children and adults from 7yrs old*
Emily art bench host