Things that fly… Learn how to transfer a sketch into a watercolour painting. Each session focuses on creating a drawing of a living being that can fly and turning that drawing into a beautiful watercolour painting. Throughout the 4 weeks you will be introduced to a wide range of watercolour techniques and styles created by practicing watercolour Artists. Each session is suitable for absolute beginners!
Small class sizes maximum 15
- Have fun!
- Be able to paint a drawing using watercolour techniques
- To be inspired by the work of Artists and produce work in a similar style
- 4 x 1& ½ hour online workshop
- Art bench artist
- Zoom login details & worksheets emailed to you 48 hours before each workshop
- Personal feedback emailed to you after the workshop
- Workshop dates 22nd & 29th May, 5th & 12th June at 11:00am
Please try to log onto Zoom at least 10 minutes prior to start time to settle in, get your equipment setup and ‘virtually’ meet your art bench artist!
Electronic device- laptop, computer, or iPad with a camera
Paintbrushes- Fine detail, Medium round tip & Flat head
A4 watercolour paper or whatever size you prefer!
*Workshops are suitable for children and adults from 7yrs old*
Emily art bench host